Connect to the steering angle follow-up transmitter or autopilot to display the current steering angle in analog form.
With built-in keyboard and white LED backlight, it is easy to check the rudder even at night.
Compatible models Auto pilot in general
- When connecting to the autopilot, it operates with the signal M +, M- (0 V ± 2 V) from there.
- When connecting directly to the steering angle follow-up transmitter, power is supplied from the unit to the potentiometer inside the transmitter, and it operates with the steering angle signal (2.5 V ± 2 V) from the potentiometer. (Our company name: SBO type)
- Adjustment at the time of installation can be performed easily with the front keyboard.
- Brightness adjustment of the nighttime LED backlight can be performed by the front keyboard. (Adjust brightness with external volume)
- The signal line and the power supply line are electrically insulated