SAILOR 6248 VHF continues the SAILOR tradition of setting new standards for VHF design. A vital and reliable tool for daily operation, it has been developed for the harsh maritime environment as a part of the SAILOR 6000 series. It is based on the same foundation of high reliability, ease-of-use and leading-edge functionality that has positioned SAILOR as the frontrunner in maritime VHF radios.
Communicate clearly with this dependable Class D DSC Approved marine VHF radio. The versatile RS20 is ideal for a variety of boats from small RIBs to larger cruisers, and is designed to match the low-profile style of modern Simrad Glass Bridge displays and accessories.
- High visibility LCD with inverted night mode
- Intuitive rotary and keypad controls
- Four-button fist microphone
- Class D DSC Approved
- NMEA 2000® compatible
- Dedicated Channel 16 keys
- Tri-channel watch function
- All international channels
- Multiple scan modes
- Easy bracket or flush-mount installation